Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13

Thread: Important Announcement

  1. #1
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I just returned, via pre paid mail no less, a letter accepting a tentative offer of employement with the Cincinnati Police Department.

    I still have to pass a physical but I don't think that'll be much of an issue.

    Beware fuckers!!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cincygreg's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 17th, 2001
    Posts
    7,366
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Congrats Jumper! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sean Pa's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    619
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Be safe out there

  4. #4
    Sheriff jumper69's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,950
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by travelinman:
    Will we have to call you sir?
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Only if you fail to pay sufficient tribute to me for patrolling your neighborhood... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    Or if I'm arresting you! hehehe!! [img]wink.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member travelinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    2,440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Can I get out of speeding tickets with a pan of lasagna?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Lew's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 2nd, 2001
    Posts
    1,393
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Congrats, Jumper.

    Now pass that physical and get out there and start conducting illegal searches of people without probable cause- I mean, keeping on streets safe [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Dulcinea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13th, 2001
    Posts
    1,016
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Lew, what a jaded and cynical outlook!

    Delightful, simply delightful.

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner gae's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,552
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    So we can continue to annoy each other?

    Congratulations, jumper!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member travelinman's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 19th, 2001
    Posts
    2,440
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Will we have to call you sir?

  10. #10
    Anton von Stockhoff
    Guest Anton von Stockhoff's Avatar

    Post

    Keep that list I sent you. [img]cool.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •